Back to Search Results
Civil Engineer - Site Engineer
₱15,000 - 19,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Sitio Bacay, Tulay, Minglanilla, Cebu
Posted On: April 05, 2021
Job ID: 376540
- Civil engineering graduate
- A minimum of five (3) years’ construction industry experiences
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word and Adobe friendly
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Read and interpret detailed designs
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections
- Preparing and implementing project plans
- Researching and providing estimates for projects
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems
- Confidently liaising with clients
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
- Leading toolbox meeting and allocate responsibilities to workers everyday
- Preparing a progress billing weekly basis
How to Apply