Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
805 - 806 Kepwealth Bldg., Cor. Cardinal Rosales, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 06, 2021
Job ID: 376511
- Carry out directives and instructions from the office of the IT Supervisor but not limited to the Company head and officials.
- Follow the correct chain of command in addressing IT concerns, questions, suggestions, complaints, and other thoughts.
- Monitoring the technical performance of the laptops, modems, internet connection, and other facilities and ensures that quality performance is within the parameters of the company's standard and not hamper the daily operations. This includes uninterrupted internet connection, well-conditioned facilities and gadgets, and etc.
- Support the Supervisors' directive and plans in enhancing the IT services and program as promoted and approved by the Company
- Keeping and doing the record or data-keeping necessary as a basis for the operations, evaluation, proof, and other related documentation as prompted and communicated by the IT Supervisor.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems of end-user.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Technical Report.
- Monitor helpdesk for an assigned cubicle to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Modify configuration, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk - Technical Report.
- Document internal procedures.
- Install and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Make a report to immediately head for concerns.
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Perform preventive maintenance for all workstations including LAN and software upgrades as required.
- Communicating, collaborating, and coordinating with other Departments upon consent or within the knowledge of the IT Supervisor