Back to Search Results
Immediate Hiring - Virtual Receptionist for Australian Client I Morning Shift & Fixed Weekends Off
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2016
8F Crown 7 Center, Juan Luna Avenue, Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: August 2, 2021
Job ID: 376495
Do you have a kick-arse coordination and organization skills?
Are you interested in a full-time job with a very competitive salary package and incentives?
If you say YES to the above question and you are undeniably excited, please continue reading.
Generally, this position provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including, scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling clients and answering questions and requests.
To have a shot at this, you will need to meet the below role requirements.
- At least 2 years customer service/virtual assistance experience
- Well-oriented with any of the following; Microsoft Office applications, CRM, database management and other web and desktop applications.
- Experience in preparing for, conducting, and taking minutes for meetings
- Undergone basic phone customer service training, events management workshops is an added advantage
- Proven high level communication skills written & verbal
- Able to multitask effectively with a very keen eye for detail