Back to Search Results
Ruby on Rails Developer
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Work From Home, Cebu
Posted On: April 12, 2021
Job ID: 376455
- More than two years of experience of creating web applications using Ruby on Rails
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Strong understanding of web server configurations such as Apache and Nginx
- Experience using Capistrano for deployment automation
- Good understanding of SQL and their basic constructs
- Practical experience in ReactJs is a plus
- Must have a strong understanding of basic programming principles such as data structures and data types and design patterns and other fundamental principles for architectural design.
- Experience with unit, feature, integration and behavior-driven testing
- Ability to communicate and work closely with our Senior Web Developer, Quality Manager, System Administrator and Scrum Master
- Fast learner, monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn't in a professional-services setting
- Implement solutions to application problems
- Improve existing code-base and solutions
- Mentor and provide technical support to junior developers and other team members.
- Fixes identified bugs and provide technical documentation of implemented solutions.
- Makes every effort to complete assigned issues on time as assigned by team lead or project manager.
- Communicate with project lead or team members any project concerns and/or suggestions to work processes.