Back to Search Results
Junior Software Engineer - PHP, C+, Python or Ruby on Rails
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Work From Home, Cebu
Posted On: April 12, 2021
Job ID: 376453
- At least 1-2 years of experience of creating web applications using any of the following languages: PHP, C+, Python or Ruby on Rails
- Practical experience with web frameworks
- Basic understanding of web concepts such as HTTP request handling, application security and authentication.
- Practical experience in ReactJs
- Must have the ability to address HTML5 and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
- Practical experience with Git code versioning.
- Basic understanding of web server configurations such as Apache and Nginx.
- Must have a strong understanding of basic programming principles such as data structures and data types.
- Good understanding of SQL and their basic constructs.
- Familiarity with writing testable codes and unit tests.
- Ability to communicate and work closely with our Senior Software Developer, System Administrator and Scrum Master
- Rapid prototyping and application coding and debugging
- Be a fast learner. monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies
- An understanding of what it means to wear different hats in a small, dynamic team environment, and a willingness to jump in and help wherever needed
- Practical experience working in an agile development environment, with an understanding of what works and what doesn't in a professional-services setting
- Experience in mobile application development.
- At least 1-2 years of experience of creating web applications using any of the following languages: PHP, C+ or Python, ROR
- Practical experience with web frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony for PHP, and Django for Python
- Familiarity with design patterns.