Back to Search Results
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Work From Home, Metro Manila
Posted On: April 06, 2021
Job ID: 376441
- In-charge of job postings across all sourcing channels
- Harvest leads via various job portals, social media, referrals, and other sourcing channels
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, training centers, employment agencies, social media, and online job sites
- Screen resumes
- Send application updates to candidates via email
- Processing applications via different sources
- Score candidate exams and assessments
- Other ad hoc tasks
- Must have at least 2 years experience in end-to-end recruitment in a high-paced environment
- Must have at least 2 years experience in sourcing for volume or support roles
- Knowledgeable with Boolean search strings
- Highly proficient with Google Suite, especially with Google sheets (pivot tables, countif, vlookup, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inherently motivated and professionally persistent
- Listening skills and time management
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Must be a team player but can work with minimal supervision
- 40 hours per week
- Flexible hours
- $5/hr net
- $.50/hr increase after 6 months and annually thereafter
- HMO coverage once you’ve reached (6) six months in the job.
- Maximum benefit limit of Php 200,000 per year for the Athena contractor.
- Maximum benefit limit of Php 100,000 per year for the dependent/s.
- Free (1) one dependent once you’ve reached (1) one year in the job.
- Optional - (2) two additional dependents to be voluntarily shouldered by the Athena contractor, and payable within (6) six months.
- Pre-existing conditions are covered.
How to Apply