Function: Software Development Engineer - full time job
Location: Manila, Cebu
Start of Work: ASAP
Objectives: Working together with other engineers of the R&D Team in order to develop and introduce new products in the fastest and most efficient way to delight our customers in Japan.
- Designing, writing, testing and implementing new software programs
- Analysing existing systems and identifying areas for improvements
- Maintaining systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigating new technologies
- Creating technical specifications and test plans
- Writing technical documentation
- Testing products and functions
- Interacting with the R&D team in Japan
- Consulting colleagues concerning software systems
- Participating in design reviews and other meetings
- Reporting activity progress to Project Leader
- Traveling to Japan if project activities require it
- Support for other activities
Profile: Philippine nationality with a good command of English. The applicant shall be able to engineer and implement innovative and reliable software solutions. With skills, knowledge or strong interest in any of the following areas:
Software Development Engineer for Embedded Devices:
- Good knowledge of embedded/firmware programming in C. Knowledge of Linux, RTOS, serial communications, web sockets, TCP/IP, internet communications. Able to understand microcontrollers and onboard devices, datasheets and reference manuals. Experience in electronics engineering.
- Preferably with at least 3 years work experience in related field
The applicant shall be target-oriented and self-driven from task initiation to implementation. Furthermore, a good skill set in project management is appreciated.
Key words: 4G/5G. LTE. C Programming. Linux. ARM. PIC. Web Sockets. Internet. GCC.
TCP/IP, RTOS, Embedded, Japanese. Manila. Cebu
Qualifications: University degree in Computer Science/Engineering, IT or related fields