Back to Search Results
Mid-Level Front-End Developer | Competitive Pay & Allowances | Day Time Shift & Fixed Weekends Off
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 19, 2021
Job ID: 376405
- Result-driven with a focus on quality
- Knowledge of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) principles
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Ability to work on the backend using Java
- Ability to write clean, correct, and maintainable code
- Experience working with JavaServer Faces
- Experience using WordPress
- Knowledge of OAuth, OpenID Connect and SAML
- Experience using visual design tools, e.g., Illustrator, GIMP
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience using UNIX-like systems
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Japanese language
- Create mockups for new user interface elements, and use them as a basis for discussion with stakeholders.
- Implement responsive web user interfaces for new applications or application modules using web frameworks like React and Angular.
- Style applications using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Material or with SCSS.
- Create unit tests using testing frameworks like Jasmine and Karma.
- Write code that is clean, readable, and maintainable.
- Develop user interfaces from the perspective of the user, following accepted standards and guidelines.
- Use the right tools to set up pipelines, manage dependencies, remove redundancy, and improve code quality,e.g. yarn, gulp, node.
- Work together with back-end developers and other teams (QA, PMT, etc.), and get personally involved in backend development.
- Take ownership of your own work and see it through from start (analysis, planning, estimation) to finish (done).
- Work From Home (Temporary)
- Good Pay and Benefits
- Competitive pay and allowances
- 13th-month pay
- HMO for you and your dependents
- Day Time Shift and Fixed Weekends off
- We Develop our own established product
- CloudGate UNO, a cloud-based SSO, is one of the market leaders in Japan. And has almost 1 million users and the number keeps on growing.
- Cutting-edge Technology
- We have a fully compliant Java EE stack, using Java 11, and started to consider microservices.
- Started projects using Angular JS and TypeScript.
- We work closely with Google and Yubico (the creators of Yubikey, which is internally used at Facebook, Google, and Git-Hub).
- Along with Paypal, Mozilla, Visa, Symantec, Microsoft, and others, we are members of the FIDO Alliance.