Back to Search Results
₱50,000 per month
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
81-83 4th Avenue corner Rizal Avenue, Bgy. 117 , Caloocan, Metro Manila
Posted On: March 22, 2021
Job ID: 376354
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Accounting department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage overseas Accounting operations, which includes financial accounting, accounts payable, and payroll
- Improve systems, procedures, and initiate corrective action
- Oversees the system of internal controls over accounting functions to minimize risk
- Ensures that financial reports comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Identifies and recommends updates to accounting processes and procedures.
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Excellent managerial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Mastery of accounting and tax preparation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Five years or more related experience required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) REQUIRED