Back to Search Results
US Registered Nurses
₱55,000 - 60,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Hipodromo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : Over 10
Posted On: April 13, 2021
Job ID: 376347
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required.
- Requires knowledge and experience in the field.
- Will acquire higher-level knowledge and skills.
- Develops an understanding of the company, processes, and customers.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives moderate guidance and direction from others.
- Functional Knowledge
- Requires expanded conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Uses an understanding of key business drivers to accomplish work.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Works within guidelines and policies.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Provides informal guidance to new team members.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Exchanges complex information and ideas effectively.
- Applies medical judgment to adjudication of cases/claims.
- Reviews requests for denial reconsideration and appeals.
- Manually price and review claims for appropriateness of care or coverage.
- Works directly with the client to provide input under program policy or procedural requirements.
- Coordinate with clinical peer reviewers for case/claim resolution.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Requires Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Willing to work in a BPO industry as a Health Care Associate
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule
- With active USRN license
- Must be registered in United States Mainland.