Back to Search Results
URGENT HIRING! Software Engineer Team Lead/Dayshift + Fixed weekends off + Competitive Salary
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: August 2, 2021
Job ID: 376010
CAPTURE YOUR BEST EXPERIENCE IN VANANAZ!
We are looking for you as our new Team Lead Software Engineer and join our fast-growing team. Let's help lead a cutting-edge company into a bright future!
Who is Vananaz?
VANANAZ SYSTEMS INC. is an emerging Web and Mobile Application Specialist based in Cebu, Philippines, with the mission of producing new values to the world from The Philippines. With a roster of services already produced through entrusted development and building our own apps for general use, we continue to look for individuals who share our deep love for developing apps that will give great value and benefit a lot of its users.
Join our rapidly growing team to learn and create using the latest technologies in mobile and web app development. We offer you a caring, enjoyable, and collaborative work environment where you can develop your skills and exercise your creativity.
We are known for our awesome, fun, and collaborative culture.
Our company values are:
Value the Customers - deliver outstanding results
Accept Responsibility & Be Honest - Own and get things done. Do what is right, always.
Never Stop Learning - Stay Curious
Allow Change - Make something better, regularly
Network with Others - Openly collaborate & participate
Appreciate your colleagues - support and respect each other
Zest for Creating Products/Services with Value - Never lose the drive
What's exciting about Lead Software Engineer?
- Learn new technologies and programming languages
- Connect and work with awesome members of your team
- Experience and lead team projects from development up to deployment
This position will provide management and mentorship of direct reports. This position will also support pre-order concept work and project estimation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable to any programming language
- Strong passion for programming and learning new technologies
- Has experience working as both front-end and back-end developer
- Solid experience with GIT and/or GITFlow (version control)
- Has critical thinking and intuitive skills and
- Has enthusiasm and interest in mobile and web applications development
- Highly reliable, confident, focused and deadline-oriented
- Eager to study, very open to learning and improving skills in programming
- Can lead, communicate and collaborate well with a team
- Can speak basic English language
- Can work or relocate to Cebu once improvements allow full office-based operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes and reviews own well-designed codes following accepted standards
- Maintains, updates, and troubleshoots codes and fixes bugs
- Uses tools and technologies in software development as prescribed by the company (React Native, ReactJs, GIT, ES6, ESlint, NodeJs, etc.)
- Receives specifications for projects
- Briefs his team about the project
- Leads team projects from development up to deployment
- Estimates project schedules with the team and deadline projection with product owners
- Conducts code review with team members
- Involved in the project from development to deployment of projects
- Implements UI/UX design as specified during the design phase
- Work both individually and collaboratively with the team for the development and improvement of products and product features
- Conducts regular coaching and feedback sessions with team members
- Constantly researches new technologies and updates knowledge on programming
- Participates in team meetings and company activities
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Tax-free Allowances plus Attendance Incentive
- Performance-based salary increase
- 13th-month pay
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Observes Philippine Holidays
- Mac workstations for Software Development
- 100 % company shouldered HMO and Life Insurance + Dental
- 10 days paid leave upon regularization
- Creative and Collaborative Work Environment
- Free Udemy courses
- Sign-on bonus
- Work anniversary bonus
- Birthday bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Mobile Data allowance for those without WiFi internet connection while on WFH
- Electricity Allowance
- Employee Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Monthly Energizers
- Friday Night Team Socials/ Virtual Party and other company-wide activities
- Casual Dress Code
We care about our community's good health and safety. We will be doing examinations online, initial interviews over the phone, and final interviews will be done online, so you can meet us from the comfort of your home.
We believe you are the right person for this role, APPLY NOW and be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance :)
We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from the submission of the application.
For successful candidates, in compliance with the government health measures and for your safety, this is a work-from-home role during the pandemic. Once improvements allow full office-based operations, this may become a Cebu-based and full-time job role.
How to Apply
You may send your resume on this job post or to our email: email@example.com