Back to Search Results
URGENT HIRING! Project Management Officer/Dayshift + Fixed weekends off + Competitive Salary
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With Business Certificates
Established in 2017
4/F P. Stavri Building, J. Urgello St., Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 16, 2021
Job ID: 376009
JUMPSTART your career with us!
We are in the search for our Project Management Officer. Come and join our fast-growing team now and together let us produce new values to the world!
Who is Vananaz?
VANANAZ SYSTEMS INC. is an emerging Web and Mobile Application Specialist based in Cebu, Philippines, with the mission of producing new values to the world from The Philippines. With a roster of services already produced through entrusted development and building our own apps for general use, we continue to look for individuals who share our deep love for developing apps that will give great value and benefit a lot of its users.
Join our rapidly growing team to learn and create using the latest technologies in mobile and web app development. We offer you a caring, enjoyable, and collaborative work environment where you can develop your skills and exercise your creativity.
We are known for our awesome, fun, and collaborative culture.
Our company values are:
- Value the Customers - deliver outstanding results
- Accept Responsibility & Be Honest - Own and get things done. Do what is right, always.
- Never Stop Learning - Stay Curious
- Allow Change - Make something better, regularly
- Network with Others - Openly collaborate & participate
- Appreciate your colleagues - support and respect each other
- Zest for Creating Products/Services with Value - Never lose the drive
Whatâ€™s in it for you in Vananaz?
- You will be with a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced working environment who is united to one common mission: keep producing new values to the world from the Philippines
- Here in our team, you will not just focus on using one programming language or project, BUT you will also be able to advance your career through learning new technologies.
- You will get to experience a regular working schedule of Mondays to Fridays where the sun is still hovering over the city, to rest and spend quality time during weekends, and enjoy home during Philippine holidays.
What You Will Be Doing:
- As Project Management Officer, you will be responsible for accomplishing development team results by communicating project expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising project results, coordinating, enforcing systems, and procedures.
- You will be working closely with other team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track and the team delivers excellent quality output.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- With knowledge and at least 1 year of work experience in developing business systems
- Proficient in Jira, Microsoft Office and GSuite Tools
- Can understand technical terms and process related to website and mobile app development
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Detail-oriented in project management and with good organizational skills
- Eager to study and improve their skills in project management
- Can work or relocate to Cebu once improvements allow full office-based operations.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Lead and manage team members in line with company policy and procedures, including performance, development, disciplinary, and conflict resolution with effective feedback.
- Analyze, design, coordinate, and supervise the development of software systems.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered on schedule
- Search, summarize and keep the team abreast of strategic information from all source
- With management experience and have handled a team of Software Engineers
- With background in Developing Mobile Applications using React Native, Java, Swift, or Objective-C
- With experience as Project Management Officer or equivalent preferably in Web and Mobile Development projects
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Flextime (Office Set-up)
- Tax-free Allowances plus Attendance Incentive
- Performance-based salary increase
- 13th-month pay
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Observes Philippine Holidays
- Mac workstations for Software Development
- 100 % company shouldered HMO and Life Insurance + Dental
- 10 days paid leave upon regularization
- Creative and Collaborative Work Environment
- Free Udemy courses
- Work anniversary bonus
- Birthday bonus
- Referral bonus
- Mobile Data allowance for those without WiFi internet connection while on WFH
- Electricity Allowance
- Employee Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Monthly Energizers
- Friday Night Team Socials/ Virtual Party and other company-wide activities
- Casual Dress Code
If you believe you are the right person for this role, APPLY NOW and be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance :)
We care about our communityâ€™s good health and safety. We will be doing examinations online, initial interviews over the phone, and final interviews will be done online, so you can meet us from the comfort of your home.
We believe you are the right person for this role, APPLY NOW and be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance :)
We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from the submission of the application.
For successful candidates, in compliance with the government health measures and for your safety, this is a work-from-home role during the pandemic. Once improvements allow full office-based operations, this may become a Cebu-based and full-time job role.