Back to Search Results
₱28,000 - 31,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 08, 2021
Job ID: 376005
- Above-industry average salary
- Group life insurance starting on day one
- HMO benefits on day one + 1 free dependent after 6 months
- Monthly performance bonuses upon regularization
- 25% Night differential rate (higher than the industry average!)
- 15 Sick Leave credits with cash conversions
- 15 Vacation Leave credits with carry over
- Premium & Instagrammable workspaces
- Free overflowing coffee and cookies
- Learning courses to help you grow
- Career development programs
- Engagement activities like free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, contests and much more!
- Adopt and communicate global scheduling guidelines to appropriate stakeholders.
- Create and optimize schedule shells, allocating productive time based on interval level staffing needs, following region specific labour laws.
- Appropriate distribution of programmed shrinkage (activity codes) to guarantee the accuracy of projections related to productive staffing commitments.
- Develop and maintain a scheduling matrix for each specific site and region; adequately updating information related to labour laws, shift types, and other considerations required to appropriately perform scheduled tasks.
- Recognize and communicate challenges and areas of improvement during, and after scheduling cycles; providing solutions to meet staffing expectations at interval level.
- Provide visibility and reporting capabilities of main KPIs related to scheduling functions such as projected interval compliance, and bidding completion.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
- 3+ years of tenure in WFM scheduling positions.
- Proven experience in scheduling distribution/bidding of more than 2000 FTEs.
- Creative and problem solving oriented
- Knowledge of WFM tools (Aspect, Verint, IEX) -Aspect preferable
- Advanced Excel skills (IFS, pivot tables, INDEX, MATCH, table arrays, macros)
- Studies in Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Experience working with internal / external stakeholders in multiple geographic regions.