Back to Search Results
Associate Manager - Operations
Managerial / Supervisory
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 10
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 375834
ASSOCIATE MANAGER - OPERATIONS (FOR POOLING)
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Profit and Loss
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate Team Leads when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Manage and drive performance from the Team Leads and Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage program attrition
- People development
- Analyze performance trends and provide process improvements and resolution
- Collaborate with the Support groups in identifying gaps in the process and providing action plans and resolution
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.