Polkadot Incorporated is an e-commerce service provider seeking an Operations Analyst to support its core executive team. You will be working closely with management to make sure all operations of the company are running smoothly.
As an Operations Analyst, you will be instrumental in managing the accounts of customers and business clients, tracking purchases, expenses, payables and receivables, facilitating collections, and the regular generation of key internal financial reports.
The job will expose you to various administrative and finance functions, where you will have the opportunity of learning from and collaborating directly with the founding team.
On a typical day, you will be issuing invoices to clients, coordinating purchases and collections, analyzing reports, sending quotations, and interfacing with clients and suppliers.
We are looking for people who meet the following profile:
Strong verbal and written communication skills - A lot of your work involves echoing the brand message of Polka.PH to its customers and business partners. You must be able to effectively summarize reports on company performance in a clear and concise manner.
Meticulous attention to detail - You will be dealing with a lot of customer and transactional information, so you must be comfortable with numbers and record keeping to ensure our internal tracking systems are complete, organized and reliable.
Rapid learning capacity - You must know how to learn and apply new potentially unfamiliar technologies and business concepts quickly and on the fly in order to keep up with ever-changing market conditions.
Proactive problem solving - All team members are leaders-in-the-making. Aside from just fulfilling their usual duties, we expect them to have the foresight to anticipate roadblocks and initiate or propose creative solutions to complex business problems.
Genuine concern for customers - We always do our work with our customers' interests in mind. We are constantly looking for ways to make their experience better.
- Undergraduate degree in an accounting, industrial engineering, business or related field, or equivalent experience in an administrative function or related position
- Tech savvy and comfortable with new technology
- Background with Microsoft Excel formulas
- Professional working fluency in English
- Has demonstrated leadership or project ownership at school or in the workplace
- Experience with double-entry bookkeeping is preferred
- Fluency in Tagalog
Benefits and Perks
- Work from Home - Stay safe and save on commuting expenses. Note: Applicant must be open to adopting an in-office workplace post-pandemic, or when the situation is judged to be safe to work outside the home.
- Employee Gadget Loans - employees may avail of company gadget loans at preferable rates thanks to its network of major brand partners.
- Regular One-on-Ones - meetings with the leadership team to discuss career and personal goals, ideas for the company roadmap, and any questions or concerns.
Polka.PH is an e-commerce startup that works with local businesses to give their employees a new, easy way to buy the things they love. We are a scrappy, highly-driven team of individuals who care deeply about using technology to improve the lives of as many people as possible.