Back to Search Results
Business Development Associate
Centro Maximo II, Jakosalem, Zapatera, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: April 15, 2021
Job ID: 375596
- Achieves 100% renewal ratio.
- Immediate response to all client queries.
- Fast and accurate collection of client requirements and documents: OR and CR, Invoices, company profile, registration of the company, and other necessary underwriting information/ documents.
- Fast and accurate documentation of client files including but not limited to policies, communication trail, placements slips, renewal slips, quotation slips, claim documents and the necessary supporting documents.
- Fast and accurate encoding of policies and claims file in the IIBS System.
- Fast and accurate sending of invoices to insureds.
- Achieves high collection efficiencies.
- Cashiering – accuracy of issuance of receipts, handling of collections, deposits and petty cash.
- Effective penetration of accounts from existing business.
- Monitors and achieves effective penetration of white space opportunities from existing clients.
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Sales or other related course
- Preferably, minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Insurance related functions