Back to Search Results
URGENT HIRING!!! Company Nurse / HR
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
5th Flr. TGU Tower, Asiatown IT Park, Salinas Drive, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 07, 2021
Job ID: 375367
• Updated Resume’ with 2x2 colored picture with white background
• Application letter addressed to the HR Manager
• TOR and Diploma (Photocopy)
• Certificate of previous employment (Photocopy)
• Training Certificates (Photocopy)
• Must be a registered nurse with a valid PRC license
• Must have at least (1) year experience in the company, industrial, hospital or clinic work
• With COSH and BOSH Training is an advantage
• Preferably, with First Aid certification
• BPO experience in a medical account an advantage
• Must have a high sense of responsibility
• Self-motivated, can work effectively in a team or individual situations
• Computer literate especially in all Microsoft Applications.
• Highly Analytical and Competent
• Fast learner and can work with less supervision
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to exercise initiative and independent clinical judgment
• Strong customer service skills
• Energetic, fun, and confident personality
• Must have Human Resource experience at least 1 year
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
• Can start ASAP
Work Schedule: Night Shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes active responsibility in complying with the company’s code of discipline.
- Ensures compliance and effective implementation of quality management systems.
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Provides initial treatment services to medical concerns of employees
- Provides initial emergency care to employees injured at work prior to transfer to a hospital of the arrival of professional emergency medical services.
- Assists company physicians in the conduct of health assessment and curative procedures for employees
- Monitor and document the health status of all employees.
- Conducts assessment of the occupational health hazards in the workplace and provides possible interventions.
- Implements effective operational systems of clinic facilities including among other medical records management, clinic equipment maintenance, medicine, and other medical consumable inventory management, etc.
- Provides information awareness to employees and as required on the company’s Occupational Health policies and programs as well as other medical-related topics.
- Develops and implements relevant policies and guidelines on government-mandated Occupational Health programs such as but not limited to HIV/Aids Program, PTB Mgt., Hepatitis B Mgt., Drug-Free Workplace Program as well as other disease prevention and wellness programs.
How to Apply