Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Campaign Solutions Manager - Competitive Salary Awaits!
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
10/F i1 Building, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 375332
- Medical / Dental coverage (HMO)
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB/SVC
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- Reports directly to Operations Director and serves as a single point of contact between Clients, IT, HR, Operations Manager, Campaign Managers, or TL's during campaign's setup and transition period.
- Work hand in hand with the Operations Director in identifying Technological Solutions, WorkForce Projection and Manage Client-Specific SLA's.
- Manage Multiple Campaign Launching, which involves technology solutions required, including coordinating and monitoring team members' work assigned on each campaign.
- Track day to day progress of each task and dependencies required to ensure that new Campaigns will launch on time.
- Directly work with Clients, Operations Director and Campaign Managers in formulating Reports in line with Client-Specific SLAs.
- Identify agent competencies, required skills, and formulate additional tests to ensure that candidates meet client requirements.
- Work directly with the Operations Manager to pre-plan sitting arrangements and security requirements needed for each campaign.
- Must have at least 5 years of Project Management experience in the BPO industry and with expertise in Process Management.
- Must have at least 3 years of Managerial Experience under BPO industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Engineering, or any related field.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently through successful implementation in an operational environment.
- Must also have skills in WorkForce Management, Issue Management, Risk Management, and Work Planning and Management.
- Must be familiar with Major Dialing Platforms and CRM.
How to Apply