Back to Search Results
Join Amazon as a Seasonal Customer Service Associate|With Completion Bonus*|No Exp Needed|Apply Now!
High School Graduates are Welcome
With business certificates
15th Floor PhilAm Life Center, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
This Is an URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: March 02, 2021
Job ID: 375236
- No experience required for - SHS Graduate, College Graduate, Completed 2 years in college
- 1 year customer service experience required for HS Graduate (old curriculum), Less than 2 years in college, ALS Graduate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
- This is not for a work from home set-up
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
How to Apply
- Visit https://amazon.force.com/
- Click Search
- Filter to Philippines
- Select Customer Service Associate-Seasonal
- Click Apply (under Pasay/Cebu)
- Get started!