• Monitors all interactions (calls, emails, Salesforce logs, XL sheets) and ensures accuracy of the same with on-time/immediate feedback to the floor.
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration/training sessions for call center staff.
• Publishes quality trends, feedback and improvement / enhancement reports to team.
• Conduct quality monitoring and coaching
• Deal tactfully and courteously with clients
• Produce Quality reports and dashboards such as TNI, Pareto etc.
• Drive process improvement and ensure process compliance.
• Contribute to the development of the short and long term goals of the process.
• Ensure quality and CSAT targets are met at all times.
• Drive first call resolution and quality initiatives in the program.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
• Intermediate level of knowledge in MS-Office.
• Works accurately and with an eye for details.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a QA in both inbound and outbound projects
• Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field