Back to Search Results
URGENT: Human Resources Specialist
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2014
8F Skyrise 3 Bldg., Jose Maria Del Mar Street, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 375088
Citius Solutions Corporation is a well-established solutions company led by professionals with 60 years of BPO experience combined. With a vanguard of the best of the Filipino values, we provide services that are executed with integrity and importance. And, through our far-reaching experience in the fields of customer service, project management, telemarketing, information technology and administrative work â€“ we can definitely employ customized solutions best fitted for your industry.
From management to operations, every person pivotal to the success of each process will be well-trained and be multifaceted thus ready to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your business. Our people are university-educated, with English fluency and have the keenest interest to give professional service through disciplined methods.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to fill-in the position of HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST.
The position is responsible for the development of HR processes and metrics that support the achievement of the Company's business goals. The HR Specialist assists in managing the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs in the Company.
- With at least 1 year of HR experience
- Must be a graduate of a 4-year behavioral course, preferably behavioral courses, i.e. Psychology.
- With experience in recruitment is a plus Must have strong people skills
- Must have strong decision-making skills
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules Must be proactive and independent
- Must be communicative and motivated Must be innovative and creative
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Employee Relations
- Provides administrative support for Recruitment
- Ensure all forms for statutory and company benefits are available for use and reviewed appropriately.
- Conducts/facilitates new hire orientation or NHO - for rank and file
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruitment agencies, using social media and job sites.
- Assists in Employee Engagement (Onsite & Remotely)
How to Apply
For interested applicants, you may send your resume and letter of intent to HR@citiusph.com and keep your lines open for the initial interview.