Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1983
3rd floor of FCB Financial Center, A.C. Cortes Avenue, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: September 11, 2021
Job ID: 374784
MACTAN ROCK INDUSTRIES, INC.
Established in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines in 1983, Mactan Rock Industries Inc. started as an industrial chemical manufacturer specializing in water treatment chemicals and industrial preventive maintenance chemicals. As the company grew, it began trading in water softeners, demineralizers and ion exchange resins. In just over five (5) years, it metamorphosed from its modest beginnings to a complete water and wastewater treatment company.
Through its Human Resources Department (HRD) hereby informs everyone that we are currently looking for successful applicants to fill up the following positions enumerated below along with the qualifications:
Is looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law or related field
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Knowledge in RA 9184 Government Procurement Law, CIAC and RA 9285 (Alternative Dispute Resolution System in the Philippines)
- Prior work experience in a contract drafting role, such as purchasing or subcontracting.
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing terms and drafting contracts.
- Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analysis relative to the CERA, CPI, Power and Labor Costs and other adjustment schemes.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily understand.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review legal documents as to the risks and liabilities of MRII, duties and obligations, etc.
- Review contractual performance of the parties (MRII and Customer or MRII and Supplier/Subcon Service Provider or MRII and JV partners) to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution
- Carrying out legal research in respect of on-going work and preparing legal reports and papers.
- Drafting contract templates, bespoke agreements and a variety of other legal documentation as required including;
- (a) Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- (b) Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- (c ) Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Engaging with internal clients, sector institutions, stakeholders and external suppliers in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Ensuring legal knowledge and understanding remains up to date and relevant to the role.
- Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an on-going basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
How to Apply