Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
3rd floor of FCB Financial Center, A.C. Cortes Avenue, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 374784
- Bachelor’s degree in business, law or related field
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Knowledge in RA 9184 Government Procurement Law, CIAC and RA 9285 (Alternative Dispute Resolution System in the Philippines)
- Prior work experience in a contract drafting role, such as purchasing or subcontracting.
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing terms and drafting contracts.
- Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and analysis relative to the CERA, CPI, Power and Labor Costs and other adjustment schemes.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that others can readily understand.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one and group situations.
- Review legal documents as to the risks and liabilities of MRII, duties and obligations, etc.
- Review contractual performance of the parties (MRII and Customer or MRII and Supplier/Subcon Service Provider or MRII and JV partners) to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution
- Carrying out legal research in respect of on-going work and preparing legal reports and papers.
- Drafting contract templates, bespoke agreements and a variety of other legal documentation as required including;
- (a) Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- (b) Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational needs and expectations.
- (c ) Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Engaging with internal clients, sector institutions, stakeholders and external suppliers in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Ensuring legal knowledge and understanding remains up to date and relevant to the role.
- Interface with insurance companies regarding adequacy of coverage and purchasing needs.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an on-going basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues.
How to Apply