Back to Search Results
Join us as a Software Engineer and Enjoy Great Benefits!
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Sambag I, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 5
Posted On: April 05, 2021
Job ID: 374392
- Creator Supremacy - We encourage our people to be creative thinkers! We always look for ways to improve and create something new. We look at challenges and situations encountered by the organization from a fresh perspective and an opportunity to be innovative.
- Resolve Problem - We resolve problems together and like our own problem. We take accountability in our roles and tasks in the organization. Whenever we encounter problems, we focus more on the solutions rather than the problem.
- Be Professional - We take responsibility in our tasks like professionals. We ensure that we finish our tasks as scheduled and in high quality.
- Minimize Rules - We value trust and the right amount of freedom we give to our team. We try to be productive towards our work knowing this privilege.
- Quality First - We give our best in everything that we do ensuring quality is never compromised and the success of our clients, knowing that their success is our long-term success.
- Improve Process - We continually seek and improve in the way we do things. We look forward to changing the way things are done and get excited when facing challenging situations.
- Lifelong Study - We believe that everyday is another opportunity to learn something new and grow yourself.
- Maintain Healthy - We care about our clients as much as we do to our employees. We look for ways to be happy with our work and so we can make our users happy too.
- Invest than Saving - Learn, learn - And learn some more. We give value to knowledge and self-improvement. We understand that what we do today will have a great impact on our future.
- Believe Talent - We believe everyone is capable of doing something and limitless when they decided to take a leap of courage and effort. We acknowledge diversity and inclusion within the organization.
- Honesty & Integrity - We are humble to accept and take action on feedback. We do the right thing even when nobody's looking. We acknowledge our mistakes even before anyone asks and learn from it. We ask questions when we are confused and resolve things together.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be with a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced working environment who is united to one common mission: keep producing new values to the world from the Philippines
- Here in our team, you will not just focus on using one programming language or project, BUT you will also be able to advance your career through learning new technologies.
- You will get to experience a regular working schedule of Mondays to Fridays where the sun is still hovering over the city, to rest and spend quality time during weekends, and enjoy home during Philippine holidays.
- As a Software Engineer will be involved in all areas of software development, from design to development to testing.
- You will be responsible for developing mobile applications using React Native, NodeJS and other related technologies.
- Write, review, maintain codes and effectively collaborate with your teammates in the project to ensure that they deliver a satisfactory product.
- You will use best practices and standards, while continuing to enhance your skills through continuous learning of new technologies.
- Has skills and passion for programming/software development
- Knowledgeable in Software Development Processes
- Has work experience working in both front-end and back-end (system design and database architecture)
- Eager to continuously learn new technologies and solve complex software development issues
- Willing to work in Cebu City
- Experience in React, React Native, NodeJS, ES6, Redux, and Firebase
- Experience in Mobile Development
- Experience with cloud database and cloud services
- Experience in Agile Development and Jira
- Tax-free Allowances plus Attendance Incentive
- Performance-based salary increase
- 13th-month pay
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Observes Philippine Holidays
- Mac workstations for Software Development
- 100 % company shouldered HMO and Life Insurance + Dental
- 10 days paid leave upon regularization
- Free coffee
- Creative and Collaborative Work Environment
- Self-Study Benefit with Kindle unit
- Mobile Data allowance for those without WiFi internet connection while on WFH
- Electricity Allowance
- Employee Birthdays and Anniversaries
- Monthly Energizers
- Friday Night Team Socials/ Virtual Party and other company-wide activities
- Casual Dress Code
How to Apply