Back to Search Results
Duty Nurse / Front Office Associate
₱10,000 - 12,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
M Lhuillier Cebu Safari
With business certificates
El-Mar Resort, Calumboyan, Sogod, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 19, 2021
Job ID: 374243
Passion brought it to Carmen. Carmen, a quaint little municipality about an hour away from the hustle of Cebu City, became one of Senyorito’s targets for expansion. There he met the then mayor of the town, Mayor Benyong Villamor, who shared his passion for everything nature. There they struggled to the line the property with trees like Gemelina and Mahogany. The tandem divided to split the building of access road to make their visits a whole lot easier, and that made it more convenient for them to plant more trees by the thousands. The then very affordable price tag square meter land in the municipality became an instrument in growing the property from what originally was 600 hectares to the now 2,000 hectares property extending to three barangays and ten barrios.
2. Administer first-aid as required and must be available at all times to administer first aid.
3. Maintain a first aid log.
4. Order/Coordinate all first aid supplies and equipment.
5. Maintain relations with hospital personnel: first responders, physicians, hospital staffs/employees, ambulance services.
7. Lead/Coordinate the transportation of injured employees & guests to a physician's office or hospital.
8. Assist the on-site Safety Officer when necessary.
9. Provide health education materials and/or instruction to all on-site employees as required.
10. Conduct health education and information dissemination to employees of El-Mar Resort.
11. Conduct ocular inspections of all El-Mar Resort Facilities.
12. Inspect all areas El-Mar Resort for occupational health, safety and fire hazards.
13. Conduct first aid in times of accident, particularly all employees /guests inside of El-Mar Resort.
14. To report all violations, incidents and accomplishments in El-Mar Resort
15. Report accidents that happened within the vicinity of El-Mar Resort
16. Assume the duty of a Front Office Associate when necessary.
1. Must be a licensed nurse and certified first-aider
2. Must have at least 2 years experience in the same capacity in a hotel or resort setting
3. Pleasing personality
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
5. Excellent objection handling skills
6. Natural at acquiring new business & relationship building
7. Must be detail-oriented and organized
8. Honest & trustworthy
9. Responsible and result-oriented
10. Analytical thinking and good in interpersonal relationship
11. Fast learning curve in hotel industry expertise
12. Drive & commitment to ensure welfare of employees and guests
How to Apply