APPLY NOW and be a part of a growing team!!
Citius Solutions Corporation is a well-established solutions company led by professionals with 60 years of BPO experience combined. With a vanguard of the best of the Filipino values, we provide services that are executed with integrity and importance. And, through our far-reaching experience in the fields of customer service, project management, telemarketing, information technology, and administrative work – we can definitely employ customized solutions best fitted for your industry.
From management to operations, every person pivotal to the success of each process will be well-trained and be multifaceted thus ready to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your business. Our people are university-educated, with English fluency, and have the keenest interest to give professional service through disciplined methods.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain solid understanding of client requirements and recommend compliance
· Ensure that compliance is set and followed
· Provides daily, weekly and monthly QA report
· Document all monitoring/call evaluation and create weekly trend reports for client and operation to ensure compliance, identify areas for improvement with focus on sales effectiveness, and assist in vendor agent development
· Conducts call investigation alongside with QA supervisor
· Participate in client on-boarding, training and relationship building
· Demonstrate familiarity with regulatory checklists and ensure any changes are communicated to clients through scripting and process revision
· Make suggestions for process improvements based on results of representative monitoring and trend analysis
· Provides weekly and or emergency coaching
· Performs QA talk to representatives prior to endorsement to operation and or A-bay
· Coordinates and collaborates with department supervisor and other department heads for process improvement
· Participates in internal/external calibration/listening sessions
· Other tasks related to the aforementioned responsibilities may be assigned due to business needs.
· Preferably with QA experience but not required
· Graduate or at least 2 years in college
· Must have 1-2 years BPO/Call Center experience
· Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules, and extended working hours