Back to Search Results
Regulatory Affairs Researcher
1 Year or Less
Golam Drive., Pope John Paull II Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: May 06, 2021
Job ID: 373722
Aside from its domestic market, IPI also exports its products to countries all over Asia, Europe, North and Latin America, Africa as well as to the Caribbean islands.
To be more globally competitive, IPI is constantly improving its already diversified product lines with recent product development to meet new demands and tastes of the changing market.
And as it looks forward to its 50th year on 2009, IPI views the future with confidence and is determined to find even more ways to maintain product leadership by vigorously pursuing standards of excellence in all its activities.
IPI… Making your Health and Wellness our Passion.
- Prepares and secures documents e.g. initial/ renewal of product registration at FDA, BAI, PCA, and in foreign countries, product formulation, raw material and finished product specifications, certificate of analysis, stability data, clinical study reports, contract agreements and other PRDD related works.
- Male or Female
- Preferably single
- Graduate of BS Pharmacy (Licensed)
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Filipino
- Knowledgeable in gov't regulations pertaining to License to Operate & Product Registration
- Computer literate, calculation and analytical skills
How to Apply
International Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Golam Drive., Pope John Paull II Ave., Kasambagan