Back to Search Results
9F FPN Epic Centre, A.S. Fortuna St., Bakilid, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: April 12, 2021
Job ID: 373094
- Must have understanding and the ability to create an appealing designs specific for the application components according to the requirements needed.
- Must be able to support for the production when overtime work is needed.
- Must be able to deliver finished projects in a timely manner.
- Change applications according to new specifications from client.
- Completing any other tasks imposed, for which he or she qualifies.
- Continually learn, improve and willing to share knowledge with others.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- A graduate of BS in Information Technology or Fine Arts. Experience in graphic designing preferred.
- Has proficiency level in using software programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge in After Effects and video editing is an advantage
- High adaptability to work within a team or individually, according to the project.
- Can maintain good relationship with clients, management and co-workers.
- Attentive to details, smart, highly trainable and a fast learner. Capable of multi-tasking & honest.
- With great attendance record and good moral character. Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Willing to work overtime often under pressure, depending on project deadlines.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and dedication and able to manage time effectively, while still paying attention to details.
- The candidate must have at least one or two years of experience. However, we are open to fresh graduates that show enthusiasm, creativity, a positive attitude, and willingness to improve in this area of expertise.
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes according to project designs.
- Knows Japanese Language is a plus!
- Unlimited learning opportunity working with experienced in-house Japanese and Filipino managers - alongside with a great team of web developers & graphic designers.
- Training opportunity in Japan (All expenses are shouldered by the company - accommodation, food, pocket money, plane tickets and etc).
- Competitive salary (Performance based).
- Government benefits, health insurance benefit. Paid holidays, sick and vacation leaves.
- Monthly team building and outings to travel destinations. (Within and Outside Cebu).
- Full time positions available (9:00AM to 6:00PM / 10:00AM to 7:00PM / 12 noon to 9:00PM - Monday to Friday).
How to Apply