Back to Search Results
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Work From Home, Cebu
Posted On: July 27, 2021
Job ID: 373072
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, three free lunches per week, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Able to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on cloud servers
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on cloud servers
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Knowledge of AWS is preferred
- During your first few months with us, you are expected to study (we have training plans and mentors) and pass a certification for AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Two or more years’ experience provisioning, operating, and managing cloud server environments
- Between intermediate and expert level in developing code in either AngularJS or NodeJS
- Experience in automation and testing via scripting/programming is a plus
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.
For more information about our company, visit our website:www.arcanys.com