Back to Search Results
Looking for Licensed Building Engineer | Experience is a big advantage!
1 Year or Less
Established in 1994
Abeto Mirasol Taft South, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Posted On: January 26, 2022
Job ID: 373032
FIRST OCEANIC PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
From its beginnings as a Division of Megaworld Corporation, First Oceanic Property Management was spun off in 1990 in response to the growing needs of the Property Management industry.
Megaworld Corporation (MC), one of the country's leading developers, not only has expertise in building a community; it also has the commitment to maintaining and enhancing the properties it develops.
Through its affiliated company, First Oceanic Property Management, Inc. (FOPM), has extended vital real estate management services for its Principal, Condominium Corporations and its individual clients and customers. From the basic administrative, housekeeping and security services, full premises fit-out to facilities and equipment Management. From audit and technical support services to finance and account management and procurement services. FOPM also provides general real estate services such as lease management and sales for Megaworld Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical)
- Must be Licensed Engineer
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Working experience should be at least 1 year.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-2 yrs experienced employee/s specializing in construction, operation and/or maintenance of equipment and the bldg.
- Experience in property management, project management, commercial management, construction and customer service is a plus.
- Must be computer literate.
- With good communication skills and able to deliver him/herself well with clients and/or customers.
- Fast learner, customer-oriented, with supervisory skills and pleasing personality and capable of working in a fast-paced environment and under minimum supervision.
- Has the skills needed to be able to monitor and control some/all technical aspects of the management.
- Must show awareness and alertness in daily operations.
- Can be responsible in preventive maintenance and property enhancement and monitoring.
- Applicants must be willing to be assigned in Iloilo or Cebu.