Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for Sr. Training Specialist
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center, F. Cabahug Street, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: June 11, 2021
Job ID: 372840
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world’s biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country’s first multinational contact center!
- The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
- Modified General Community Quarantine is in full effect in Cebu City thus we are implementing a temporary work-at-home set up on selected accounts in compliance to the city's guidelines. As soon as MGCQ is lifted, all operations will resume onsite.
SYKES ASIA INC.
Is urgently looking for:
SR. TRAINING SPECIALIST
- University graduate of any business management or applied science major preferably with MA in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Organization Development, Training and Development, MBA / MM with solid and full-time work experience with corporations.
- 8 or more years experience in Training
- People Management experience required
- Experience in Training Program Implementation
- Implement and conduct Management Training Programs through face to face or virtual instructor-led training as instructed by the Manager
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials.
- Generate ideas and share resources and formulate processes and recommend continuous improvement processes
How to Apply
Save yourself from the heavy crowd and get hired at your own comfort!
Simply send us your resume and application at firstname.lastname@example.org and get ready for a phone or video interview using your PC or smartphone! Please include the following in the content of your email,
- Mobile Number
- Service Provider/Sim Card
- Skype name/ID or FB name/ID
- Current City
- Internet availability at home and internet speed (Mbps), if you have internet at home, as we will contact you online