Our Client is a US based visualization, design and communications studio that operates in a wide range of high-tech fields including science, biomedicine, pharmaceuticals, bio- and nanotechnology, chemicals and microelectronics.
The company combines scientific expertise with advanced imaging and marketing tools to create solutions that connect projects, products and services with professional and general audiences.
This is a sophisticated sales position, aiming at high-margin sales, so any executive who makes a successful career out of it would not be making below six digits a month.
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - TELESALES
• Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory and then meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within assigned accounts
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions through the sales pipeline
• Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system
• Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through the CRM system
• Execute services and showcase demonstrations to prospective clients
• Develop accounts of various sizes and grow client relationships
• Understand the competitive market, be familiar with competing companies and their services