Back to Search Results
Apply at the comfort of your home and work ASAP as CSR in Optum - Cebu City
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 2011
Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: September 6, 2021
Job ID: 372562
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
WHO WE ARE:
- Optum is a part of the UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 7 company, serving 125 million individual consumers.
- We are a diverse company with over 189,000 employees worldwide and over 14,000 employees in the Philippines
- We are a leader in nearly every aspect of today’s health care landscape
- We leverage on having the largest single proprietary network of physicians, hospitals, health facilities, and caregivers in the United States. At Optum, we believe that what makes you special can inspire your life’s best work.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including you. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Join us today and unlock a world of rewards and benefits for performance, career growth, work-life balance and the opportunity to pursue your passion.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- A graduate of any 4-year course with or without work experience or
- Completed 2 years in college with minimum 6 months BPO (voice) experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Total Rewards Package
- Retirement Plan
- Medical Plan (HMO) from Day 1 of employment
- Dental, Medical, and Optical Reimbursements
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Benefits
- Sick Leave Conversion
- Tuition Fee Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Based Merit Increases
- Employee Recognition
- Training and Staff Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Volunteerism Opportunity
- All Mandatory Statutory Benefits
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will respond to customer service inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the customer needs. This may include, among others, inquiries or concerns on their benefits, eligibility and claims.
- You will guide and educate the customer about the fundamentals and benefits of consumer- driven health care topics to help manage their health and well-being. To do this, you will provide guidance in selecting the best benefit plan options and choosing a quality care provider.
- You will intervene with care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance, when needed.
- You will provide our customer real time resolutions or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
Your role is critical in allowing our members, families, facilities and health professionals to have greater confidence in the exceptional care we provide. And for you, an everyday opportunity to do your life’s best work.