Back to Search Results
Accounts Payable Team Lead
With business certificates
16F AppleOne Equicom Tower Mindanao Ave. Cor. Biliran Rd. Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 372501
- Graduate in any business-related course (University Level);
- Professional certification is an advantage but is not mandatory.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in any accounts payable-related supervisory role;
- Real estate industry experience is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Understanding of the Procure-to-Pay process flow is required;
- In case of assignment to Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC), good understanding of shared services environment;
- Practical experience or understanding of ERPs or computerized accounting systems;
- Ability to work with systems , processes and procedures, with flexibility to changes or improvements;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to supervise accounts payable operations;
- Ability to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and drive the team to achieve them;
- Time management and output orientation, prioritizing tasks and deliverables according to deadlines;
- Analytical skills to solve day-to-day issues;
- Constructive mentality focused on improving efficiency of daily tasks and deliverables;
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, as interface with internal business partners and external suppliers may be required.
- Ensure that transactions are accurately and timely recorded in accounts payable, in accordance with local accounting principles and corporate instructions and processes;
- Prepare and/or review payment proposals prior to submission to local payment approvers;
- Regularly review aging of accounts payable subsidiary ledgers;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with local business units and external vendors to facilitate efficient invoice processing to meet targets, being aware of the wide range of payment terms applied to vendors;
- Show day to day leadership of the team performing accounts payable transactions, driving team members to achieve their performance targets (KPIs);
- Lead the identification and analysis of accounts payable-related issues, define and implement solutions with the accounts-payable team members and/or the purchasing team & other functions within the business unit/s assigned, according to exception handling procedures;
- Ensure accounts payable team members adhere to invoice processing policies and procedures, and undertake quality audits on a regular basis;
- Ensure correct and complete archiving of documents as required;
- Provide monthly and on-request analyses and reports to the FSSC Management and internal/process customers;
- Train, mentor, evaluate and develop accounts payable team members to ensure employees remain motivated to consistently deliver the required results;
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to team members;
- Identify and communicate system and process improvement opportunities to the FSSC Management;
- Lead initiatives to promote efficiencies and continuous improvement;
- Actively participate in process or system improvement initiatives that may be assigned by the FSSC Management;
- Support internal or external audits, as required.
- Responsibility for performing and/or adhering to applicable internal control policies and procedures;
- Responsibility for carrying out activities and tasks in the required standard or quality, and in accordance with generally binding legal and internal regulations of the Company;
- Responsibility for adhering to the Corporate Code of Conduct and Ethics for employees.