Back to Search Results
Backoffice Support - Home Health Account - Accounting/Billing Background
₱25,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
10/F i1 Bldg., Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 06, 2021
Job ID: 372008
If you are considering a move from your current job or want to build a new career with an opportunity to learn and grow, then we urge you to apply at Executive Boutique today and join the growing EB family. You won’t regret it!
- Salary up to Php 25,000 (inclusive of allowances)
- Sat-Sun off
- Temporary work-from-home setup during the quarantine period
- Generous monthly bonus program
- Medical / Dental coverage
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Free weekly in-house massage
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- General administrative duties
- Responsible for handling all the aspects of the incoming and outgoing authorizations process, including creating and submitting authorization requests and communicating with clinicians via email and internal electronic messaging systems.
- Interacts with clinical and management staff regarding the authorization process and number of visits authorized.
- Plotting future visits in medical record software in accordance with frequency and duration.
- Processing electronic faxes and updating appropriate electronic records.
- Must have completed at least 2 years of college education
- Background in Accounting, Finance or equivalent is required
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong administrative skills - accurate typing & spelling is essential to this role.
- Backoffice/office admin experience is a must.
- Hospital or medical office experience preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work with computers and different software packages
- Ability to enter in large amounts of data into systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Ready to take new responsibilities and grow professionally
- Willing to ask questions and work as a part of the team, even remotely located
- Available for occasional overtime work
- Willing to start ASAP
- Willing to work full-time night shift
- Looking for a long-term position
How to Apply