Back to Search Results
.NET Developer / Senior .NET Developer
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Work From Home, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 371991
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, three free lunches per week, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
.NET DEVELOPER / SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER
- Participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Works as a member of a scrum team
- Sometimes might lead a small team and act as a scrum master (senior position)
- Coaching of junior developers (senior position)
- Stay on top of the latest technologies
- Minimum 4 years experience in the IT industry
- Minimum 3 years of professional working experience in development with Visual Studio, C#, ASP.net, HTML/CSS, and JQuery
- Strong background in MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL
- Knowledge of MVVM, MVP, Design Patterns
- Experience in using 3rd party frameworks, API’s and web services
- Willing and able to work as a team member in scrum projects
- Excellent English communication skills
- Appropriate educational background
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Long term work from home + allowances - we let you work from the comfort of your home + amazing allowances you get to enjoy!
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Flat management style and open-door policy - no to micromanagement and your voice is being heard!
- Work with the latest technologies - you can hone your skills and work with Australian and European clients + a chance to earn more through our self-training program.
- Enrolment to HMO for a maximum of 3 immediate dependents on your 1st day.
- Incentive-based wellness program
- Toastmasters, Wednesday Classes, and other learning opportunities.