Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring: Assistant Manager - IT Operations
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 16, 2021
Job ID: 371768
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
- The IT Operations Assistant Manager acts as the IT point of contact and ensures the stability and optimal performance of the site infrastructure. He/She will engage the necessary resources to assist in the fulfillment of service request tickets, incident management, problem management, change management and technology projects.
- The IT Operations Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the IT End-User Support Group and ensures that all technology services are delivered within the service level agreement. He/She is responsible for mentoring the staff and builds effective career development plans.
- The IT Operations Assistant Manager works with cross-functional teams (ex. Account Operations, Clients, IT Client Services) to fulfill business requirements for new account implementations, account expansions, account movements and technology deployments and changes.
- The IT Operations Assistant Manager ensures that all services provided follows the standard operating procedure, checklists and policies of the IT Department.
- BS IT or related field equivalent. Minimum 5 years experience in managing a call center help desk and or 5 years in call center operations management
- Minimum of 3 years - working experience in Desktop Administration, Supervisory or People Management role
- Working knowledge on Operating Systems, Desktop Troubleshooting & End Point Device Support (Computer, Laptop, Mobile Devices), Helpdesk or Service Desk Support
- Any Technology Certification such as ITIL V3, A+, Microsoft, Cisco, Avaya
- Good Communications, Customer Service and People Management Skills
- Good Data Analytics and Presentation Skills
- Adaptive to changing work schedules and willing to accommodate 24 x 7 and on-call support
How to Apply