Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 6
Posted On: August 10, 2021
Job ID: 371493
Account Manager will help manage and develop client relationships through selling of our online market research solutions, providing pricing, feasibility, and consultation to clients regarding products and services.
- Provide pre-sales support by responding in a consultative manner to client questions regarding products, pricing and solutions.
- Prepare proposals across all product sets including feasibility and pricing. Deliver quotes to clients.
- Reach out to Clients that will possibly become our partners in meeting all completes needed from end client.
- Leverage the pricing tool to maximize win rate and profitability on a project level basis.
- Engage in knowledge sharing including product pricing and feasibility and coordination across internal functions (sales, delivery, etc.).
- Provide timely and accurate response to requests. Maintain and work to increase profitability. Work to increase win rate by providing exceptional quality and feasible solutions.
- Ensure sales & financial reporting and analysis are both accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with clients; coordination with other client services groups, vendors and partners; and communicating project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope. This includes project delivery timelines; effective sample plans; identifying project risks and developing risk mitigation plans; and managing changes in project scope and providing alternate solutions.
- Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders; debriefs and creating rebound opportunities; and assuring client satisfaction.
- Expand and leverage client relationships through understanding of client objectives; consultation during production process; participation in coordination calls and meetings;
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ year in a sales role
- Some experience or exposure to people management preferred
- Ability to motivate and drive positive activity within their team
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong numeric ability and organisation
- Strong organisations skills with the ability to manage your time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of market research communications or experience working within market research preferred but not essential
- Flexibility in work hours to fit in client requirements