Roles and Responsibilities:
· Analysis – Strong Analytical skills
· Should be able to handle and achieve the departmental requirements.
· Knowledge of VBA, MS Access, SQL preferable.
· Maintaining secrecy of data.
· Knowledge (what the person must know): Understanding of operational process, logical thinking, reporting and analysis.
· Should be open to change; multi-tasking skills.
· Team management.
· Own the MIS delivery for the account with respect to all aspects of WFM – Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting, Real-Time Management, Reporting.
Key Deliverables (KRA/Measure):
· Accurate and timely reporting.
· Client Management – Internal and External
· Ability to work on data and generate various types of dashboards, reports/ad-hoc reports.
· Meeting client requirements within TAT and with accuracy.
· Ability to handle high level data analysis and data.
· Ensure all SLA’s related to business in terms of MIS like Service Level, Abn %, etc. are met consistently.
· Should be able to ensure that monthly volumes are handled effectively without any negative impact on the revenue.
· Should look at revenue enhancement opportunities within the business.
· Should contribute to the business by proactively providing solutions to preempt possible situations which could impact performance/revenue.
· Should have sound knowledge of WFM – Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting, Real-Time Management, Reporting.
· Good on communication all round and able to control the flow of conversation to effectively communicate to one and all.
· Should have good excel skills and be able to up-skill the team on excel skill sets if required, be hands on with creating reports.
· Knowledge of VBA/SQL preferable.
· Should have exposure to Aspect/IEX/BP standard WFM tools.
· Should be sound in his knowledge of Avaya CMS.
· Should be able to think on the feet to make decisions related to steps which would impact business.
· Should have WFM experience (please refer to the section “Skill Sets”) for a minimum of 5 years and overall experience of 8 years in the Call Center Industry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent