Back to Search Results
IT Application Support Specialist
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: July 22, 2021
Job ID: 370391
As a IT Application Support Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for providing operational application support to the end-users of the main production software used within SSI/ Dynata.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or similar training/experience.
- Advanced working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL, MS SQL studio and relational databases.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and internet technology.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be a plus.
- Experience with Confirmit would be a plus.
- Experience in the Market Research industry would be a plus.
- Excellent oral and written (English) communication skills, with a focus on technical or instruction-oriented writing.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to work both effectively independently and harmoniously with a team.
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, deadlines and focus and have strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Able and willing to work on flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and night shifts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide operational application support to SSI/Dynata employees globally.
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming application support requests from end users of the production software used within SSI/Dynata.
- Handle application problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up. Escalating more complex problems to the required technical staff while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Log and track application requests using help desk software, maintain history and related problem/run book documentation.
- Write and maintain (training) manuals for the end-users of the software.
- Handle additional responsibilities as required.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING PERKS TO OUR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Free Shift Meals
- Performance Based- Bonuses (Annual) *
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leaves *
- Rice and Transportation Allowance *
- Free Medical and Dental Benefits *
How to Apply
We’re located at PIPC Bldg. 7, MEPZ 2, Basak, Lapu-lapu City near The Outlets (pueblo verde)
Send your resume to:
Text us: <Full Name_Position>
Send to: 09173035763 or 09190662475