2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
Basak, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 3
Posted On: September 21, 2022
Job ID: 368808
NOC Analyst will provide day-to-day network, application, infrastructure monitoring as well as support escalations. This includes front line support and coordinating with Senior NOC Analysts and other levels. This interaction can range from opening/closing tickets, escalating to management/admins via phone/email and sending notices to business on issue status. Act as a liaison between the vendors, internal staff and IT Org. Work with IT Org on projects when required. Take part in a 24x7x365 rotation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 24-hour Network, Application and Infrastructure Health surveillance and alarm reporting utilizing multiple monitoring and surveillance software.
- Monitor service desk requests and coordinate support with IT infrastructure teams.
- Perform standardized maintenance and administrative functions related to IT infrastructure systems.
- Ability to follow NOC instructions and processes as well as contribute to the objectives of the NOC.
- Experienced in writing reports and daily shift logs.
- As this individual often represents the internal and external customers and colleagues – professionalism is a must.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be friendly with other employees and customers at all times.
- Critical thinking is essential in fast paced environment of NOC. Need to be able to successfully balance multiple tasks at once.
- Strict adherence to company policies, confidentiality, and mature judgment must be demonstrated at all times
- Assigned duties should be performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must handle responsibilities by multi-tasking, working independently and with minimal direction. Must deliver objectives both individually and by interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments.
- Quickly and effectively communicate with the Company Profile within our SLA.
- Familiar in Documenting of Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Monitor and Maintain SFTP Environments
- Addition and removal of duties may take place over time
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Studies or equivalent work experience
- Team player, self-motivator, with excellent Can “DO” Motivation.
- Basic Knowledge on Network, Server, System admin, Linux CLI.
- Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCP certifications a nice to have.
- Knowledge on NOC monitoring Platforms like Nagios, SolarWinds, Pingdom, Datadog
- Knowledge of NOC management Platforms like JIRA, Confluence, PagerDuty, Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Office suite Outlook, Word and Excel
- One-year Network Operations Center experience or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with US and UK accent and need to work in rotational shifts 24/7 including weekends
- Responsible for basic analysis and troubleshooting network routers and switches, server’s environment to isolate the trouble and take appropriate action to resolve.
- Monitor deployed production network, servers and all devices, capturing and analyzing customer QoS and RFC events using tools and Emails.
- Ensure timely resolution to Issues; follow up with IT Team, Clients, Vendors via e-mails or phone calls and able to open bridge on dependence of issue severity.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like (Nagios, SolarWinds, Pingdom, Datadog).
- Knowledge of SFTP environments GoAnywhere and GlobalScape as well as Backup environments NetBackup.
- Experience in NOC operations and process management.
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dynatacebu/
How to Apply
We’re located at PIPC Bldg. 7, MEPZ 2, Basak, Lapu-lapu City near The Outlets (pueblo verde)
Send your resume to:
Text us: <Full Name_Position>
Send to: 09173035763 or 09190662475