Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for IT End User Support Associate II
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
4F Robinson Galleria, Gen. Maxilom Ave. corner Sergio Osmeña Blvd., Tejero, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: October 5, 2021
Job ID: 367725
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world’s biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country’s first multinational contact center!
- The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
- Modified General Community Quarantine is in full effect in Cebu City thus we are implementing a temporary work-at-home set up in compliance to the city's guidelines. As soon as MGCQ is lifted, all operations will resume onsite.
Is currently looking for:
IT END USER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE II
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In-Depth Hardware and Software Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Engages with Regional and Global Technology Teams
- Process Documentation Standards Asset Management and Inventory
- Assists with other duties and responsibilities that will be assigned by the IT Management.
- Graduates of Bachelors Degree in any of the following courses - Information Technology, Computer, Engineering and Business.
- Applicants with 2-4 years of working experience in a similar technology role.
- Knowledge and Use Experience on the following technology platforms:
- Device Operating Systems – Windows, Linux, Apple IOS or Android
- Software and Mobile Apps – Microsoft Office 365, Adobe, Mobile Social Media Apps
- Mobile and Tablet Devices – Iphone/Ipad, Android Phone/Tablet and Phablets.
- Servers & Local Area Network – Windows Server, Cisco LAN/WAN Support
- Computer Savvy and shows keen interest in learning new breakthrough technologies and digital systems, processes and concepts.
- Professional Technology Certifications (Microsoft, ITIL, Comptia, Cisco, etc) are preferred but not required.
- Effective communication and customer service skills that can build strong relationships with peers, colleagues and clients.
- Must be a team player and flexible to adapt to an environment that constantly changes.
- Experienced knowledge of Computers and Laptops, Phones and Tablets, and other Mobile Technology Devices and Operating Systems. Ability to stay current on recent technology releases. Ability to participate in team projects.
*Applicants with valid NBI and SSS E1 may get fast tracked.
For more information, visit www.sykes.com/philippines/about/