Back to Search Results
Established in 1959
Golam Drive. Pope John Paul II Ave., Kasambagan, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 8
Posted On: September 24, 2021
Job ID: 367010
Brief Job Description:
- Responsible for performing laboratory activities to evaluate the quality of raw materials based on the set parameters and standard specifications
- Maintain good laboratory practice and ensure all generated analysis reports are accurate and complete
- Licensed Chemist / Licensed Chemical Technician
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications or equivalent
- Flexible to the work schedule
International Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IPI) rank among the Philippines’ biggest firms that manufacture and distribute diverse pharmaceutical and consumer goods. Successfully opening 16 branches nationwide, we've also forged strong international relations with the UK, the US, the Middle East and around the world which esteemed us in the global scene.
Guided by our values of MAHUSAY (excellence), MATAPAT (conscientiousness), at MAPAGMALASAKIT (compassion), we manufacture and distribute quality and affordable health and wellness products developed through Filipino ingenuity. We do this to deliver our passion of providing wellness to all.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/IPICareersPH/
Visit our website for more details: https://ipi.ph/
How to Apply
Applicants may visit our Cebu branch from Mondays-Fridays 7:30am-5:30pm.
Golam Drive. Pope John Paul II Ave., Kasambagan,
Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Please label the subject of the email "Applicant <job you are applying for> <full name>"
Example: Applicant Brand Associate Don Go Lam
Here's a list of common documents that might be required upon applying
- Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- SSS ID
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- TIN ID / Form