Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Established in 2010
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: October 19, 2021
Job ID: 366224
Working at Arcanys will give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled developers on various projects that will expose you to cutting-edge technologies. Working with different cultures and learning from of our weekly training activities will accelerate your growth, while our inclusive culture will keep you motivated!
Your contribution is important to us. Arcanys practices a flat management structure that empowers employees to excel and is one of the compelling reasons they love working with us. Other perks include full medical insurance, three free lunches per week, summer outings, movie nights, and more! Join us as:
We are looking for a QA engineer with web and/or mobile application testing experience to work on various customer projects.
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a test engineer in a professional software company
- Experience working Scrum or other iterative software development environment
- Test planning, test case creation, and test execution experience
- UI testing experience, preferably in mobile and/or web application projects
- Test automation experience and familiar with some test automation tools is appreciated
- Willing and able to work as a team member in multiple Scrum projects at the same time
- Previous experience in leading a team of testers (senior).
- Willing and able to mentor less experienced testers about testing practices and approaches (senior).
- Self-motivated and passionate about testing
- You have to get your hands dirty every once in a while.
- You might also have some programming skills.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Educational background from software engineering
We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Developers and all technical team members including 3 of their dependents are enrolled in our medical insurance on the first day of employment.
- DOTA player? You can play this to your heart’s content, in our game room no less.
- Free daily lunch
- Weekly training classes about various software development and cultural topics
- Opportunity to develop personal software product ideas with company funding
- Big learning opportunities working with European managers and international clients
- Possibility to earn an additional 3,000 pesos more per month through our self-learning program
For more information about our company, visit our website: