Back to Search Results
With business certificates
3rd floor, FCB Building, A.C. Cortes, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 357516
- BS Accountancy. Certified Public Accountancy is a plus
- Knowledge and experience on ISO and Internal Audit is an advantage
- Can handle pressure, willing to work overtime and travel if necessary.
- Patient, Honest, Trustworthy and willing to be trained.
- Highly capable of making and accurate decisions and recommendations at the right time, computer literate.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Assist audit head in assessing compliance with financial regulations and control by executing audit program steps.
- Testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheet, income statement, and related financial statements.
- Practice high quality standard in the performance of specific tasks geared towards customer satisfaction.
- Abides with the company policies, rules and regulations.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned, commensurate to qualification/ training and seminars attended.
- Assesses risk and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance, evaluating manual and automated financial.
- Process; identifying process weakness and inefficiencies and financial issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Make random cash out on collections and petty cash fund to control and company funds and regular inventory audit on all inventories and fixed assets.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandum by documenting audit test and findings.
- Communicates audit work papers and memorandum by documentation in status through reports; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in professional in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; audit training and seminar; and participating in professional organizations.
How to Apply