- Accounting / Finance (253)
- Admin / Office / Clerical (169)
- Agriculture / Veterinary (1)
- Airline / Airport (5)
- Arts / Media / Design (75)
- Call Center / BPO (464)
- Domestic / Caretaker (6)
- Education / Schools (45)
- Engineering / Architecture (215)
- Food / Restaurant (59)
- Foreign Language (6)
- Government / Non-profit (2)
- HR / Recruitment / Training (148)
- Health / Medical / Science (105)
- Hotel / Spa / Salon (28)
- IT / Computers (350)
- Legal / Documentation (5)
- Logistics / Warehousing (31)
- Maritime / Seabased (16)
- Production / Manufacturing (32)
- Purchasing / Buyer (37)
- Sales / Marketing / Retail (216)
- Skilled Work / Technical (95)
- Internship (9)
- Others (9)
Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With Business Certificates
Established in 2013
6/F, Globe Tower Building, Cebu Business Park, Panay Road, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 5
Posted On: January 14, 2022
Job ID: 355839
TOP LINE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CORP.
We are immediately hiring for:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of either of the following Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering.
- With at least 2 years in technical support role.
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, reliable
- Self-motivated, flexible, fast and accurate troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledgeable in Automated Fare Collection System
- Performs all Computer Software and Hardware concerns like maintenance, troubleshooting, software updates, organizing workstation and cable management
- Preferably with experience in Network Troubleshooting, Printer management, Firewall systems and basic programming skills
- Analyzes and implements IT Solutions for complete security of files and servers
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- CAN START IMMEDIATELY
- Assist in Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Assist in supporting roll-outs of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Benefits & Perks:
- Monday to Friday Schedule (No weekend work)
- Government mandated benefits after training period
- Rice allowance and other performance incentives
- HMO Benefits
- Strategically located work office (Cebu Business Park)
How to Apply
Interested applicants, please submit your resume or biodata, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you may walk-in and please proceed to 6/F, Globe Tower Building (near Ayala), Cebu Business Park, Panay Road, Cebu City