RELL & RENN FISHING CORPORATION
We are an integrated fishing venture that focuses on deep sea fishing and processing serving both local and international market.
Rell & Renn was founded and formally registered as a corporation in 1997 and is solely a Filipino owned company operating in General Santos City.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST
JOB FUNCTION BRIEF PROFILE
* GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Primary responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timely recognition of advances to landbased/seabased employees and industrial partners, collection of those accounts in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions between employees/industrial partners and the company in order to sustain a good and long-term business relationship and to avoid opportunity cost for past due accounts; Ensures the recognition of government statutory contributions and health maintenance organization insurance.
* PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Legal and Governmental Compliance
a) Assures the filing of all Philippine legal and regulatory documents and monitors compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
b) Ensures compliance with the law and ethical standards and maintain transparency.
c) Ensures to comply with the legal and regulations such as but not limited to Philippine Accounting Standards
a) Receives and checks request for advances;
b) Monitors and reconciles the individual subsidiary ledger in SAP;
c) Facilitates releasing of advances by ensuring that all RFA's have check vouchers;
d) Ensures completeness of deductions from final claims of resigned employees;
e) Investigates and resolves advances discrepancies and issues;
f) Ensures completeness of employee and employer share in government statutory contributions;
g) Maintains an accurate and timely aging report;
h) Responds to employees and industrial partners' inquiries;
i) Responds to queries and request of finance supervisor;
j) Collaborate with the other department personnel/managers to support overall department goals and objectives;
k) Provides supporting documents for audits;
l) Responsible for adding, editing, and updating nontrade (employee/crews) customer account in SAP Masterdata;
m) Complies to implementing internal controls and procedures in processing receivables;
n) Follows all exisiting company policies and procedures;
o) And other duties in relation to the fulfillment of Job Summary.
* Coordination Management
a) Maintains good relationship with the company’s stakeholders such as Customers and Suppliers.
b) Establishes excellent customer relationship with foreign and local customers and suppliers to include evaluating operating and financial performance
c) Ensures appropriate returns to all customers, suppliers and related stakeholders.
*Adherence to Company Policy
a) Adherence to Company Code of Conduct
b) Adherence to Standard Policies and Procedures
c) Adherence to Accreditation Activities
* AUTHORITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
a) Accounting Analysts
Desktop, Keyboard and Mouse
b) Reports and Documents
Accounts Receivable Reports
* TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- Company Business - Understanding Rell and Renn Fishing Corporation, the business environment in which it operates, and one's role in supporting business strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Financial Technical Skills - Ability to extract, use, report, analyze, etc. financial information using standard accounting tools, practices, principles, and resources (generally accepted accounting principles - GAAP, computer programs, trend analyses, etc.)
- Financial Internal Control and Government - Understanding and complying with internal controls and government regulations regarding company finances.
- Financial Awareness/Responsibility - Making money and enhancing value (i.e., increasing revenues and margins, improving productivity, and reducing costs).
- Financial Risk Management - Managing, anticipating, and minimizing financial risks to the company.
- Cost Management - Process of using historical performance data, market information, and desired future performance to establish, and achieve, detailed performance goals and financial constraints, including cost reductions, for a given time period.
- Empowerment/Accountability - Having the ability, clear expectations, and follow up/reinforcement to produce the needed results in support of the business.
- Computer Literacy - ability to use computers and related technology efficiently, with a range of skills covering levels from basic use to programming and advanced problem solving.
- Spiritual Growth – Nurture our relationship with God.
- Teamwork and Creativity – Work to complement each other and continually find ways to deliver better results. Maintaining positive employer-employee relationships that contribute to greater productivity, morale and motivation
- Accountability and Discipline - Taking of roles seriously and work through its completion without being reminded. Good Problem Solver who can assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Integrity and Trust - Seek to be morally strong and upright in the way we do things
- Reliability and Resourcefulness - able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations, difficulties, etc. Exemplify strong work ethics and value based on hard work and diligence. Definitely can work with minimum supervision
- Serviceability and Social Responsibility - Take efforts to uplift the community where we belong
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
6. JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Gender: Male or Female
- Educational Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in any related field of study Business Administration in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Accounting Technology or other related courses
- Work Experience: At least 1 year of proven work experience specializing in Accounting