Accenture is looking for SAP experts to help us provide solutions to our clients in Japan. Join our diverse and dynamic team and watch your career take off!
- As the #1 SAP partner worldwide, Accenture makes SAP technology come alive.
- Driving end-to-end innovation. In a longstanding relationship spanning more than 40 years, Accenture works with SAP to drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, we help clients blaze new trails for their business by creating game-changing solutions that combine our SAP expertise with our broad industry knowledge and leading digital capabilities.
- Gaining early access to SAP innovations, through our unparalleled program of collaboration, Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and the S/4HANA and SAP Leonardo Cloud Platforms.
- Delivering award-winning work on a global scale. Since 2014, Accenture has earned 70-plus SAP awards—more than any other SAP partner.
- Taking specialized training programs on "New" SAP products/solutions (SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud). Get 24/7 access to learning resources, interactive classroom courses and support from our collaborative 47,000+-strong SAP community.
- Thriving in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
SAP MANAGERS AND CONSULTANTS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant fields
- Extensive experience in any of the following SAP modules:
- SAP Ariba
- SAP BW on HANA Data Modeling & Development
- SAP FI CO Finance
- SAP MM Inventory Management
- SAP Master Data Management
- SAP Financial Accounting & Operations
- SAP Ariba
- SAP BW on HANA Data Modeling and Development
- SAP FI CO Finance
- SAP SD Sales Order Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
At Accenture, each day offers you something new! Work with highly collaborative people for leading global clients and take your technology expertise to the next level, while:
- Delivering end-to-end transformation by creating a tailored journey to the New SAP
- Building next-generation solutions through design thinking, agile development and the latest tech and platforms
- Driving the latest thinking by finding new ways for clients to grow via automation, digitization, and systems integration
- Supporting Japanese counterparts in creating proposals, gathering requirements and facilitating client-facing discussions to drive conference room pilots. A strong SAP background on the mentioned modules is required.
- Analyzing business processes, functional and technical design activities, including analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes followed by creating functional and technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional and technical designs for business solution components
- Manage resources to ensure project delivery
Accenture provides its people with a comprehensive rewards package, including market-relevant compensation and benefits, as well as varied opportunities for growth, including the chance to work and live abroad.
- Opportunity to take on a long-term assignment in Japan--with compensation and benefits comparable to a local hire.
- Accenture may also shoulder relocation expenses for employee dependents.
- Company-sponsored relevant trainings, such as technical, language and culture training