Be You, Lead the New at Accenture.
Work where you’re inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
What are some of the benefits available for Accenture employees?
We offer our people a “Total Rewards” package that includes competitive and performance-based compensation, professional development opportunities and market-relevant benefits that go beyond the basic salary.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and conditions apply
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR
- Bachelor’s degree graduate of any course
- At least 1 year supervisory experience
- At least 1 year onboarding experience
- Experience in stakeholder management and team governance
- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of onboarding team and build a collaborative relationship by partnering closely with Sourcing /Recruiting team.
- Work with the recruiting/sourcing leads to understand hiring forecasts. To create and implement plans to meet operational efficiency through maximization of workforce and technology.
- Act as the SME for onboarding processes and partner with recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
- Develop approach for onboarding initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the recruiting open vacancies
- Provide regular updates and feedback to OB Leads, Recruitment Managers and stakeholders
- Perform analytics to ensure and understand onboarding trend and would be able to provide solution in mitigating risk
- Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight.
- Interact with clients at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
- Responsible for leading, people management, governance, stakeholder management and escalation management.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to Accenture’s culture and core values. This is key to our innovative, collaborative and high-energy work environment. Having a diverse, gender balanced workforce with different capabilities, perspectives, and experiences is the Accenture Way.
Who we are?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
For more information about Accenture Careers in Cebu, visit our website at careers.accenture.com/cebu.