Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence.
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service.
Dreamscape Networks’ five core values represent the principles and beliefs that have guided the company throughout the years. These values are reflected in employees’ decisions and actions every day.
Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
We are seeking for a System Support Manager to lead our highly skilled and dynamic team.
The System Support Manager provides technical and managerial leadership in the design, planning, operation, maintenance, and advance troubleshooting of server related queries. This role also involves the development and implementation of standards, procedures and continuous process improvements within the department.
- Lead, train, and manage the System Support team in accordance with the company’s core values
- Guide the onboarding process of new employees, when needed
- Organize projects and manage the System Support team to meet specific goals and deadlines
- Effectively communicate with leaders, managers and department heads.
- Effectively communicate with partners and third party companies, as needed
- Provide technical support when needed
- Build documentation, support plans, disaster recovery, and escalation paths for the System Support team
- Assist other support teams to resolve issues of customers in the shortest time possible
- Takes managerial calls when necessary to give a complete resolution of the issue
- Render after hours support, when needed
- Strong technical leadership, teamwork, global collaboration, decision-making, and communication skills.
- At least 2 years managerial experience
- Scripting in PHP, SQL, bash/shell, Perl
- Understanding of networking and protocols
- High Availability/Load Balanced concepts
- Web/Mail servers: Apache+IIS, Exim, Postfix, MS Exchange
- Firewall technologies and concepts
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks
- Experience in a web/application/domain hosting or cloud services environment
- SAN storage knowledge/experience (iscsi/NFS/CIFS)
- Dell hardware configuration and management
- VMWare ESX/ESXi/vSphere
Qualifications/certificates in relevant areas may work in your favor, but aren’t essential.
If you thrive in leading technical teams and guiding their efforts, and have a passion for what technology would bring to our customers’ lives - we’d love to hear from you.