GLOBAL HEALTHCARE RESOURCE PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
Reports To: VP for Shared Services
The Operations Director is responsible for the overall management of the Philippine Operations, successful delivery and performance management of the Billing & Medical Coding Departments, as well as oversight of the support operations and execution of the overall Philippine strategy.
This position is also responsible for developing strategic direction and lead all aspects of the client and employee interface to drive growth by fostering strong relationships and by driving performance excellence.
Reporting directly to the Vice President for Shared Services, this role is the most senior leader for the function in the country and works in close coordination with US, India and Philippines leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the VP for Shared Services, the role is responsible for the daily operations and site management of Global Healthcare Resource Philippines.
- This position is responsible in driving performance across all departments to meet and exceed SLAs and KPIs by providing accurate and timely deliverables to clients, ensuring customer satisfaction, bringing better solutions, and delivering continuous process improvements.
- Oversees the appropriation of the operational budget for the business including anticipated and unanticipated contingencies
- Accountable for producing solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Responsible for achieving site retention goals by maintaining ethical practices that nurture a positive work environment that attracts, retain and motivate high potential employees at all levels
- Provide senior leadership, change management and implementation of organization wide practices, and employee engagement initiatives based on the Employee Satisfaction Survey results and other sources of employee feedback
- Establish and maintain an open line of communication with clients and/or between team members and senior management; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Represents GHRPI during external engagements and meetings to develop strong relationships with outside partners, vendors, and advisors & mutually beneficial partnerships with clients, internal partners and other stakeholders
- Adept in making compromises and sound judgement calls with different groups in order to meet or exceed stakeholder/client’s needs and expectations
- Reviews the overall progress of the business plans, and exhausts all efforts to provide effective solutions to manage any risks or opportunities that may affect the full development and performance of all employees
- Conduct learning sessions for the leadership team to sharpen their saw & fuel them to develop high impact projects that can help meet future site needs
- Reviews and evaluates existing processes and works with his/her team to create and implement improvements using Six-Sigma, LEAN, and other methodologies as well as eliminating process waste and improving process quality
- Provides motivation across the management team and associates by delegating responsibilities appropriately and empowering team members to deliver results
- Partner with the HR Shared Services Manager in the development of existing/new policies and procedures in place
- Lead efforts to ensure compliance in all government and local labor regulations as well as all organizational standard procedures and policies.
- Performs additional work as may deemed necessary from time to time within the terms and conditions aligned to the strategic directives and goals of the business
- At least 8-10 years of leadership experience in a BPO setting, with at least 3 years as Operations Director, relevant Healthcare BPO experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree related to Business Management, Industrial Organization or any other relevant fields from a reputable educational institution or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills; listening, verbal and written
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, counseling, conflict resolution, reporting & presentation skills
- Strong client facing abilities & ability to execute on complex business initiatives
- Strong results orientation & track record of meeting targets and delivering on targets.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as with leaders, peers, and clients in other countries
- Strong ability to analyze P&L statements and perform cost analysis
- A strategic thinker with a vision for success, yet interested in and attentive to details and operational issues;
- Regards Integrity, Teamwork, Dedication, Transparency, Loyalty to customers and Accountability as critical work values
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Willing to work in Night Shift or extended hours as appropriate and have the flexibility and availability for unconventional shift schedules and locations
- Willing to work in Northgate Alabang Muntinlupa